- Post Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8:00 PM
- The Old Farts Club meets every Wednesday for Coffee and Donuts at 10:00 AM
- Loyalty Day Parade meetings were held previously on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM
Our Favorite Web sites
What is the VFW?
The objectives of the VFW are fraternal, patriotic, historical and educational:
- To preserve and strengthen comradeship among its members
- To assist worthy comrades
- To perpetuate the memory and history of our dead, and to assist their widows and orphans
- To maintain true allegiance to the Government of the US, and fidelity to its Constitution and laws
- To foster true patriotism to maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom; and
- To preserve and defend the US from all her enemies, whomsoever
Our motto: "To honor the dead, by helping the living."
A Message From Our Commander
Now that the Holiday Season is behind us, I hope it was a healthy and prosperous one for all of you.
I hope one of your New Year’s Resolutions was to join us at 8:00 PM, the 2nd Tuesday of the month, for our Post Meeting. We have a few new young men who just joined our post. Why not come out to meet them.
Bring your wife’s; they can attend the Ladies Auxiliary meeting an hour before us. When we adjourn, tasty refreshments will be served. Come out and make it a great social evening.
Yours in Comradeship,
Harry Lynd, Jr., Commander
2012-2013 Post Officers
Sr. Vice Cmdr. - Emmett Mayo
Jr. Vice Cmdr. - Timothy Krugh
Chaplain - Harry Lynd, Jr.
Quartermaster - Joseph Dyke
Judge Advocate - Ralph Storti
Surgeon General - Robert Murphy
3 Year Trustee - John Ingram
1 Year Trustee - Al Poulton
Service Officer - Harry Lynd, Jr.
Officer of the Day - Michael Dunn